Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 18, 2013

eighteenth.

Today's post won't be too incredibly exciting. Tomorrow the weather is going to be gorgeous for January and I have plans to go on a camera adventure, so tomorrow's post will be lots of fun.

Tonight I'm gonna keep it fairly simple and answer 20 questions about myself or life in general. And they will be random.

Do you like fish sticks?
Ew. No. I was never the kid to refuse to eat my dinner. But once my mom made me eat fish sticks. I told her I would barf if I had to eat them. Oh boy did I barf. She never made me eat them again.

What is your favorite cheese?
Seriously? My favorite cheese? Could the answer be all? All kinds of cheese. But top three? Goat cheese, fresh mozzarella, and gorgonzola.

Favorite mythical creature?
Unicorn. Although, part of me believes there's nothing mythical about them. They emulate magic and wonder and that's why I love them.

Waffles or Pancakes?
My mom makes killer pumpkin pancakes. So pancakes win.

How many of this year's Best Picture Oscar nominees have you seen?
Out of the 9, I have seen 2. Les Miserables and Beasts of the Southern Wild. I really want to see Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook and Life of Pi.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. I miss Lisamarie. My best friend lives in Encinitas, California currently and I'm afraid I'll never get her back. I wouldn't blame here for staying in California though. Hello, it's beautiful there.

Five random things that make me happy?
Old men laughing.  Holding hands. Brightly colored lipstick. Turning the radio on in the car and the song you were hoping to hear comes on right away. Sifting through treasures at an antique mall.

If you could move somewhere else, where would you move?
Top of the list? Asheville, NC. (see earlier post about that one.) Portland, OR or somewhere in the PNW, and then if I was dreaming really big...Saint Lucia.

What items could you not go without during the day?
My iPhone, chapstick, and good quality music to shake my booty to.

Do you think too much or too little?
Too much. Definitely.

What would your last meal be before being executed?
A heaping plate full of Party Potato Casserole.

What did you dream about last night?
I believe I had a dream that I became president of My Little Pony land. Don't ask.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
If a breast reduction counts as plastic surgery, then yes. These bajongas are so uncomfortable.

What is your favorite cereal?
I have a totally plain jane favorite: Raisin Bran, and then a kid favorite: Lucky Charms...but I just want a bowl full of the marshmallows thank you.

What's the farthest you've ever been from your home?
That would be Burkina Faso, West Africa.

Favorite type of shoe?
I love love love ballet flats. But over all, I'm a huge fan of being barefoot. So the closest thing to that is flip flops.

What CD is currently in your CD player?
My car has a 6 CD changer, so the 6 CDs are the two Mumford and Sons albums, Bon Iver,  Foster the People, Florence and the Machine and Feist.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back?
I sleep like a crazy person. I sleep in the fetal position with a million pillows. I have to hug something while I sleep.

If you could have lunch with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would you eat lunch with?
Emma Stone. I would spend the whole time convincing her how much she needs to be my BFF. I love her.

Nicknames you go by?
Auj, Aud, Opie, Birdie and Arty are the most common ones.






No comments:

Post a Comment