Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2013

sixth.

"Accept and enjoy yourself for who you are."

Who am I?

I am Audrey. 

I prefer cheese over sugar any day.

I like peeling acrylic paint off of a paint palette. 

I have conversations with my cats.

Every day I make a point to have a dance party, even if it's by myself.

I eat my steak rare. Always.

My favorite piece of childhood literature is Where the Wild Things Are. I feel like Max a lot.

I prefer skirts and dresses over pants.

When I was a kid I often pretended that I had a twin sister and I would switch roles and talk to myself as if I had a show like Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.

My glasses are currently duct taped together and it doesn't bother me one bit.

My least favorite thing to do might be shaving my legs.

I could sit in airport and people watch all day. I love imagining people's life stories. 

I watch the show Portlandia and I laugh, but then I realize that I would love living in Portland. It's full of quirky people just like me.

I embrace my weird. 

I am learning to embrace my body and my curves. 

If you put on the Hanson or Spice Girls CD from 15 years ago, I could remember every single lyric.

I believe unicorns exist.

I'm all about bold, bright colors. 

My favorite laundry detergent is Apple Mango Tango by Gain. It takes me to a happy place.

I think in a past life I was a mermaid because when I'm near the ocean I become more alive. 

I am a city girl at heart but I have completely Southern, country names picked out for my children. (and my dad says that if they have weird names he will just call them Doug)

I could watch The Neverending Story every day. Except the part where Artek the horse sinks in the swamp of sadness. I cry every.single.time.

These are just little snippets of me. And I love me. Or at least I'm learning to love me.

6/365



No comments:

Post a Comment