Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2013

tenth.

today's one good deed was to simply laugh.

i needed a good laugh today. last night i spoke to j for the first time since before christmas. it's always hard because it always smacks you with a bit of reality. it distracted my mind and all day today i was off somewhere else. so laughing was the best medicine for me today.

and i had a hearty laugh tonight after this happened. i'm still chuckling.

sometimes the most treasured moments in life are the accidental ones. this photo below is nowhere near technically sound at all. but i absolutely find it amazing. i was trying to capture a sweet picture of me and my beloved fifi mae. and then, just seconds before i clicked the shutter, she farted. and dude it was rank. but here we have this hysterical, but treasured moment between me and my little rascal of a cat that i now have forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment