Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

twenty third.

Sick day.

There's a good deed in my book that says "Play Hooky", but I don't think a stomach virus counts towards playing hooky.

Blerg.

Funny that in 2 weeks I'm eligible for paid time off. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to hustle somehow.

Or I could cheat and promote my business here. C'mon, help a sister out.

Spread the word for me...pretty please.

If you put a $75 deposit down on a 2013 session with Vintage Suitcase Photography, you'll receive $50 off your session fee. This Sunday at midnight is the cutoff time to book. The session can happen any time in 2013. Starting Monday regular session fees will apply. So share with your friends and family.

I had a pretty amazing 2012 and would love to repeat that in 2013.

You can see some of my work by visiting my website...clicky link up above....or visit my Facebook Page.

I would hate to have to resort to selling vacuums door to door or being one of those annoying telemarketers who calls you during family dinners...so let's keep it real and let's keep it fun and book a session with me. You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment